GOLF SHOPPING + MALL BRAIN = A BIG NO NO.



The Golf Outfit : 100% Polyester Orange Golf Shirt with White Pinstripes and Geometric Print Golf Skirt for women by Slazenger  
The Golf Gal : Shelley  
The Golf Course :  Southern Highlands, Las Vegas NV  
Shelley gives this shirt : read the review and see!  Her rating's at the bottom...

THE PURCHASE :
When I shop in a mall, I get mall brain.  That involves a glazed eye paired with a total inability to focus or form an opinion.  Obviously the coolness of the golf skirt made me overlook the - lack of style - the orange shirt has.  A big departure from what I'd normally purchase.  Mall brain.
THE PROS : 
Polyester is a huge plus when playing in warmer temperatures.  Love the bright geometric pattern on the skirt.  And skort or dress with attached undershorts?  I'm a fan.
THE CONS :
The skirt tended to stretch out the more I played and the more I sweat.  The undershorts were veeeery warm.  The shirt?  Total lack of style.  Very boxy fit.  The zipper at the neck felt very...masculine.  I'm 5'9" - the length of this shirt totally rode up when swinging :
SUMMARY :
Don't shop when you have mall brain!  There is such a lack of style among women's golf clothing that when you find a piece with a small amount of style, you tend to jump and make a purchase.  Case in point?  I've worn this Slazenger golf skort and shirt combo once,  it's hung in my closet ever since.  Looks like it will wind up in the Goodwill pile when this post is finished!  

Shelley's rating?  2 out of 5 balls