MEDICUS PRACTICE CLUBS? AMAZING.


Dawn says : I am having a love/hate relationship with the Medicus!  Shelley let me try it for the first time and I was in awe with what this training tool actually does. I am now swinging this club in my living room, out by the pool, and anywhere I can find a place that I won't hit anything! 

I love it because it is heavier than my irons (another good training method) and it actually teaches me, but I hate it when it "breaks"! The goal is to swing the club without "breaking" the club, which ultimately means your swing is out of whack or your speed is off.  In my opinion, this is the greatest training tool for any golfer at any level. However, my husband purchased and returned this product because he could not get it to "Break".  Gee, must be nice to have a perfect swing every time!