SAVE THIS GOLF DRESS FOR THE PICNIC!


The Golf Dress : Tommy Hilfiger Red White & Blue One Piece Backless Dress
The Golf Gal : Dawn
The Golf Course :  SouthShore, Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, Nevada
Dawn gives this dress :  2 balls out of 5


THE PURCHASE :
This dress shouts "I'm preppy!". It has pockets, a collar, and is oh so cute!  Let's see how it did on the course...


THE PROS : 
The style was extremely comfortable.  The skirt was roomy and the open back was great for full range of motion.  No restriction. The length was comfortable and overall was a comfortable fitting dress.


THE CONS :
The fabric is 94% cotton pique/ 6% elastic.  Enough said? It was extremely heavy.  By the 9th hole I was ready to take it off!  It felt like I was wearing a blanket and it clung to me like a wet towel.  As a result of the fabric, and the 100+ degree temperature, this dress stretched out and grew to the next size while allowing all of my perspiration to show through.


SUMMARY :
I was tempted by how cute this dress was on the hangar.  Form follows function and I should have known better with the fabric.  Better save this one for the picnic...