DAWN'S CURRENT GOLF SHOE FAVORITES?


DAWN :  I love fun golf shoes! Here are a few of my favorites! The pink Adidas “Paula Creamer” was my splurge purchase.  Not only are they comfortable but so darn cute! The laces are ribbons and the color goes with most of my wardrobe, so that justifies the price.   The black and white old school Footjoy wing tips caught my eye when I made this purchase.  I couldn’t resist!  Again comfortable and classy - look how cute they are paired with my Tommy Hilfiger backless dress... 

GOLF SHOE TIP: One important thing to note when purchasing golf shoes is the thickness of the heel or sole.  If you own multiple pair of shoes like me, try to be consistent with your thickness as the height may affect how you hit the ball.  For example, if you typically wear a flat golf shoe with a minimal heel, and switch to a golf shoe with a thick or chunky heel, you are now standing possibly ½” higher than you were before.  The smallest things can make a big difference so be sure and practice at the range with your new shoes!