KEEP IT COOL...

 
Shelley says : One of my most favorite things to do when playing on a particularly hot day is to keep a spray bottle of this Heritage Store rosewater and glycerin facial mist in my cart cooler.  The spritz of cool, sweet smelling (and tasting!) rosewater truly helps me feel refreshed, centered and calm.  If you're not a fan of rose scents, I also spotted lavender spray by the same company at my local Whole Foods.  It smelled nice too, but I still prefer the rose!


Another strategy for keeping cool on sweltering days?  Neck wraps that expand and become cool as they're stored in your cooler.  You can buy these at your local sporting goods store or possibly at the pro shop.  If you don't want to spend money on a gadget like that - then opt for a towel that's been dipped in your cooler, then wrung out.  It works just as well when wrapped around your neck, draped over your legs, or worn on your head.  Seriously!