The Golf Clothing : Girls Golf cotton classic and graphic pique polo shirts paired with graphic skorts and shorts. Tops made with 97% cotton / 5% elastane, bottoms are 97% cotton / 3% elastane.  Prices range from $62 (tops) to $89 (bottoms).
We discovered this fun and spirited ladies' line while attending the 2013 PGA Expo in Las Vegas.  Interested in having the Gals play in and critique your golf clothing or accessory?  Instructions regarding submitting samples are at the end of this post.
The Golf Course and Conditions : Sunny, slightly windy and low 60's @ Southshore Golf Club in Henderson, Nevada.
Unknown Object

Dawn Says...
This was one of the most fun rounds I have played in a while!  Subconsciously I believe it was because of the message on the back of my golf shirt -  'Play with Love'...

I chose to wear black stockings with my outfit for two reasons: extra warmth on the slightly breezy day and sun protection. The size small houndstooth skort (not available online, similar here) was comfortable and fit perfectly!   Side pockets, comfortable silky shorts underneath, and back zip covered all the basics - allowing me to focus on driving, getting out of the sand...and hunting for lost balls!  

Although probably too warm to wear on 80+ degree days with humid conditions, the size small pique shirt was the perfect weight for playing on a 60 degree day in January.  Cotton always adds a bit of warmth! 

The skort came out of the wash fairly wrinkle free - a quick once over with an iron or 5 minute toss in the dryer would help.  None of the shirt embellishments were found post-rinse in the bottom of my machine, either!  Here's how my just laundered skirt looked...


Shelley Says...
(Currently not available online) I absolutely loved the graphic black and white pattern on my size medium skort - perfect for matching with brightly colored golf tops and my black Adidas shoes!  The length of the skirt was great - I'm 5'9" and it hit at the perfect spot for public or private course play. 
Although the skirt fit comfortably and ran true to size - I found the undershorts were a bit too snug on my muscular ex-cheerleader thighs.  The more I moved on the course, the more they rode up...  

The grosgrain ribbon detail and adorable bird logo on the graphic pink top (similar here) was right up my alley.  I'm a huge fan of thoughtful, subtle touches like that!  I was unsure of what the upside down heart and question mark on the back meant...a golf themed message like the one on Dawn's top would have made more sense to me.  

Whitney Says...
Cute birds on the shirt did not lead to birdies on the course!  But I did feel stylish and chic in my size medium pique polo and plaid bermuda shorts (currently not available online)...
 

The shorts fit perfectly at my hips, creating a great tailored look and style when paired with my ecco golf shoes.  However, the not-so-breathable cotton bottoms would have been way too heavy for a warmer, more humid day. 

I would love to see zippers on the side pockets - that would have prevented ball loss and 'pooching' when moving around...

My bright blue polo was very soft and comfortable - I really liked the birdie and thought it added a nice branding touch.  Apparently our facebook followers thought the same thing!
  

SUMMARY : 
We're giving our Girls Golf outfits 4 out of 5 balls.  Why not 5?  Here's why... 

1. Whitney's shorts - use more breathable fabric and add zippers to the side pockets.
2.  Keep the blinged out details on the shirts more golf-centric.  We love fore, birdie, play with love etc.
3.   Make the legs of the skort undershorts slightly wider so they don't ride up during play.
Overall, it was a pleasure playing in such bright, spirited and adorable outfits.  Thanks, Girls Golf - your creativity makes us jump for joy!

To submit your golf clothing or accessory for the Gals to critique, click here and send an email introducing your company / the product(s) you'd like us to review.  We'll be in touch shortly!